Plymouth Argyle Forum - Goodbye Lewi!
Vital Football

Latest Plymouth Argyle News

Plymouth Argyle Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Finishing position in League One?
Suggested By: Plymouth Vital
Automatic promotion10%
Play offs16%
Just outside play offs8%
Mid table27%
Just outside relegation7%
Relegated32%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Goodbye Lewi!
08 June 2015 10:47 Post ID: #71269
New User
Argyle striker Lewis Alessandra has left the club and will sign a two-year contract with League One side Rochdale.

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
08 June 2015 17:20 Post ID: #71271 - in reply to #71269
Expert
No surprise there really, he made no secret of wanting to move nearer to his family.

Good luck to him, he always gave 100% when he was playing for Argyle and scored quite a few decent goals.
Like post
Like this post
08 June 2015 19:13 Post ID: #71272 - in reply to #71269
Expert
Yes, good luck to him. a player who always commited himself to a lost cause! He was honest and you can not deny someone who is.

He's still young, his family are and it really wouldnt have taken much to move to the area. I'm really starting to get annoyed at people using the distance as a factor for leaving. Plymouth's location does not change. You know that before you take the job and if as a permanent signing you're not prepared to move your family with you (especially when you've not got things like GCSE's, SATs to factor) then really should you sign in the first place?

I take that in to my job. I'd love to do my job in Plymouth, but alas I can not. I knew this and still took the job 250miles from friends and family, moved, settled in and now have friends and family here.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: